Friday, January 6, 2017

Alleged Russian Hacking the DNC

Why all of sudden are we changing the focus of the Presidential Election. Republicans won, Democrats lost. This hacking thing between countries has been going on for years. This leaking of documents and e-mails has been going on for years. Everyone not living under a rock knows this. The hacking of the DNC did not alter the election. The lying, the stealing, the blatant disregard for the safety of our citizens serving at the behest of our government in foreign countries altered the course of this election. The people of this country chose someone who promised to make changes now and for people who need it now. I care about the future, but I have no intention of waiting around. If I heard one speech about the future of the children I must of heard a hundred. I'll take care of my children. You take care of me and I guarantee you my children will be fine. I'm the Mamma. I know how to make them aware of Global Warming and all the fine messes we are currently looking at. Let's get started now. Let's focus on what is important and quit WASTING TIME. There's work to do. Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment