Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YAPPING DOGS

This story is for Jason with undying gratitude, and for Donna who loves her Buddy.
My new neighbors, who apparently are trailer trash renting a house now, have 2 yapping small dogs.
They bark incessantly, sometimes for 45 min to an hour, and the owners do nothing except sit in their house and listen to them.

This has gone on now for a couple months, and you have no idea the things I have been thinking.
Call the police???  Confront them???  Or, dare I say it,  POISON!!!!  Yes,  I was being pushed to the edge!!

Well, I talked to my son about this and he suggested I get a dog whistle.  Kids say the darnest things.
I thought how the heck is that gonna work.  I checked out my options on the internet.  Bought a dog whistle.
Low and behold it works.  When they start barking, I blow the whistle and tell them "NO". They stop barking right away.

The quiet is wonderful.  Can't wait to open the pool.  At least I will be able to sit in the back yard & enjoy my summer.

Would I have poisoned those dogs?  NO,  but the thought did cross my mind.  Several times.
You work hard all your life,  finally get a home,  the things you want and some asshole spoils it for you.
 
I think not.

People need to show respect for their neighbors.  I DO NOT ALLOW MY CAT to roam the neighborhood and crap in other peoples yards.

I respect my neighbors and demand the same from them.   It is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment